Seems I’ve been looking out of the window for a long time and what Ive seen is impossible to touch. There is a world on the other side of the glass, outside the train, outside the office and sometimes I remember how it feels, how it smells, how it looks and how it sounds. When I die, I don’t want to regret the time I spent looking out of the window but rather celebrate that i came to the realisation that none of the …. Matters and I got off the train to see, hear, see and smell the world. My only regret should be that I did not love you ENOUGH, although I loved and loved and loved.
PRIORITIES – LOVE ENOUGH
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #EiDA Surprise June 23, 2017
- Unique YOU – David E Watters June 23, 2017
- Reveal the Sculpture within the Stone – David E Watters June 22, 2017
- Darren Osborne, Finsbury Park Attacker June 20, 2017
- You Can’t #Hamble the Truth – Play School’s Secret Shame by David E Watters June 19, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG