Seems I’ve been looking out of the window for a long time and what Ive seen is impossible to touch. There is a world on the other side of the glass, outside the train, outside the office and sometimes I remember how it feels, how it smells, how it looks and how it sounds. When I die, I don’t want to regret the time I spent looking out of the window but rather celebrate that i came to the realisation that none of the …. Matters and I got off the train to see, hear, see and smell the world. My only regret should be that I did not love you ENOUGH, although I loved and loved and loved.
PRIORITIES – LOVE ENOUGH
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- I’m considering running for Prime Minister July 13, 2018
- What the Dickens are YOU Waiting For? July 12, 2018
- When the #Student is the #Teacher July 10, 2018
- A true hero: Saman Kunan #ThaiCaveRescue July 9, 2018
- Elevate, don’t Denigrate @PrideInLondon – DAVID E WATTERS July 8, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG