Please share with your creative friends and family. ANTI-BULLYING COMPETITION – GIVE ‘EM HOPE | NEVER BLEND IN
TOP 3 ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE THEIR DESIGN ON A T-SHIRT OF THEIR CHOICE
To coincide with Anti-bullying week the Give ‘em Hope Campaign would like YOU to get creative and Design an anti-bullying T-Shirt.
- Scan and send your design to email@example.com
- 10 winners will have their designs printed on a selection of adult and children’s clothing.
Closing Date: 1 November 2013, so that your design will be ready for International STAND UP to Bullying Day, the third Friday of November
- See the 10 winning designs for sale at http://www.cafepress.co.uk/giveemhope
- Winner’s names and designs will be posted on our website http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give–em-Hope-Campaign.html on 4 November 2013
REMEMBER – TOP 3 ENTRANTS WILL RECEIVE THEIR DESIGN ON A T-SHIRT OF THEIR CHOICE
Statistics on Bullying
- 38% of young people have been affected by cyber-bullying.
- 31,599 children called ChildLine in 2011/12 about bullying.
- Almost half (46%) of children and young people say they have…
View original post 409 more words