Imperfection is an illusion. Your flaws are imagined because society has a set of unfair rules about all aspects of who we are meant to be. Whatever label (fat, thin, too tall or short, too smart or too stupid etc) you have been given, and choose to accept, should be open to close inspection. You are perfect as you are and nothing about you makes you a less valuable person than anyone else.
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 AUGUST 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #Freedom to Choose between Right and Wrong January 18, 2018
- Remembering Itaberli Lozano – Be #outraged. Be vocal. Be a voice for the #voiceless. DAVID E WATTERS January 17, 2018
- Illegitimate Ignoramus… #Trump Spent #MLKDay GOLFING 🏌️♀️ January 17, 2018
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG