Imperfection is an illusion. Your flaws are imagined because society has a set of unfair rules about all aspects of who we are meant to be. Whatever label (fat, thin, too tall or short, too smart or too stupid etc) you have been given, and choose to accept, should be open to close inspection. You are perfect as you are and nothing about you makes you a less valuable person than anyone else.
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 AUGUST 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- PIFF PAFF POFF To #Bullies (#SpiritDay) October 19, 2017
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG