Imperfection is an illusion. Your flaws are imagined because society has a set of unfair rules about all aspects of who we are meant to be. Whatever label (fat, thin, too tall or short, too smart or too stupid etc) you have been given, and choose to accept, should be open to close inspection. You are perfect as you are and nothing about you makes you a less valuable person than anyone else.
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 AUGUST 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- Unique YOU – David E Watters June 23, 2017
- Reveal the Sculpture within the Stone – David E Watters June 22, 2017
- Darren Osborne, Finsbury Park Attacker June 20, 2017
- You Can’t #Hamble the Truth – Play School’s Secret Shame by David E Watters June 19, 2017
- Finsbury Park Terror Attack – David E Watters June 19, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG