BELIEFS inform THOUGHTS and these, in turn inform CHOICES. Your negative beliefs about yourself and your place in the world will only perpetuate negative thoughts and choices. Where will that get you? So, come on people – today is the day to begin afresh and start highlighting all that is positive so that you will develop a better sense of your value and , as a result, you will make better choices.
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 22 AUGUST 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- I’m considering running for Prime Minister July 13, 2018
- What the Dickens are YOU Waiting For? July 12, 2018
- When the #Student is the #Teacher July 10, 2018
- A true hero: Saman Kunan #ThaiCaveRescue July 9, 2018
- Elevate, don’t Denigrate @PrideInLondon – DAVID E WATTERS July 8, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG