To me, nerves are energy and mean that I care about what I am doing. As a performer and in everyday situations, it is possible, with a change in perception, to convert the negative thoughts about my nervousness into positive, focussed energy. What do you think? David E Watters
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 SEPTEMBER 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #HumanRights versus #HumanWrongs @WHO October 22, 2017
- #NHCAW: Spread a message of HOPE – DAVID E WATTERS October 22, 2017
- #TRANSpirational October 21, 2017
- PIFF PAFF POFF To #Bullies (#SpiritDay) October 19, 2017
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG