To me, nerves are energy and mean that I care about what I am doing. As a performer and in everyday situations, it is possible, with a change in perception, to convert the negative thoughts about my nervousness into positive, focussed energy. What do you think? David E Watters
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 SEPTEMBER 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- It’s all coming for @THTorguk July 22, 2017
- Soul Trader Released July 21, 2017
- Ebay Celebrity Charity Auction for @THTorguk July 12, 2017
- In this age of austerity, the poor die for others’ prosperity – Ben Okri #Grenfell July 3, 2017
- #AusteritySucks July 3, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG