To me, nerves are energy and mean that I care about what I am doing. As a performer and in everyday situations, it is possible, with a change in perception, to convert the negative thoughts about my nervousness into positive, focussed energy. What do you think? David E Watters
DAILY AFFIRMATION – 12 SEPTEMBER 2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #Freedom to Choose between Right and Wrong January 18, 2018
- Remembering Itaberli Lozano – Be #outraged. Be vocal. Be a voice for the #voiceless. DAVID E WATTERS January 17, 2018
- Illegitimate Ignoramus… #Trump Spent #MLKDay GOLFING 🏌️♀️ January 17, 2018
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG