THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: I have never understood prejudice and bigotry of any kind. Apart from the fact that the opposite of love is not hate but fear and that fear comes from ignorance and an unwillingness to grow and experience the wider world. These people place labels on others because they live in a small box that should be labelled “DO NOT DISTURB!” You are unique – just like everyone else, as they say. No stereotype is accurate and it only limits people to be defined by such simplistic definitions. How have you been labelled by others? Did you ever believe ones that were untrue?
DISTURBED? I’d say so…
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- The Bitter-Sweet Relevance of HAiR – The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical August 13, 2017
- My new improved NEVER BLEND IN tattoo by Bulldog Tattoo SF August 8, 2017
- Best President we Ever Had – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin August 6, 2017
- Untitled – Jay DeVita August 1, 2017
- The Second Closet – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin July 30, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG