THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: I have never understood prejudice and bigotry of any kind. Apart from the fact that the opposite of love is not hate but fear and that fear comes from ignorance and an unwillingness to grow and experience the wider world. These people place labels on others because they live in a small box that should be labelled “DO NOT DISTURB!” You are unique – just like everyone else, as they say. No stereotype is accurate and it only limits people to be defined by such simplistic definitions. How have you been labelled by others? Did you ever believe ones that were untrue?
DISTURBED? I’d say so…
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- PIFF PAFF POFF To #Bullies (#SpiritDay) October 19, 2017
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG