THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: I have never understood prejudice and bigotry of any kind. Apart from the fact that the opposite of love is not hate but fear and that fear comes from ignorance and an unwillingness to grow and experience the wider world. These people place labels on others because they live in a small box that should be labelled “DO NOT DISTURB!” You are unique – just like everyone else, as they say. No stereotype is accurate and it only limits people to be defined by such simplistic definitions. How have you been labelled by others? Did you ever believe ones that were untrue?
DISTURBED? I’d say so…
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #Freedom to Choose between Right and Wrong January 18, 2018
- Remembering Itaberli Lozano – Be #outraged. Be vocal. Be a voice for the #voiceless. DAVID E WATTERS January 17, 2018
- Illegitimate Ignoramus… #Trump Spent #MLKDay GOLFING 🏌️♀️ January 17, 2018
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG