IT WASN’T LIKE THIS IN MY DAY: I’m either old, tired or completely intolerant but must I travel home every day in a moving dustbin? What is it with people that they can’t seem to locate the bins at the end of either carriage?!!! Seriously people; I pay £452 a month to sit, if I’m lucky to sit, on a train so full of litter that I’d be easily mistaken for a womble (for those who never met a womble, see attached picture!). Ok, so I am old, tired and pretty intolerant but I don’t think that I’m completely wrong to think that this is just ridiculous! Perhaps I shall try to quietly accept it next time and refrain from announcing my disgust to the whole train…perhaps I won’t – no, no, I definitely won’t. P.s DON’T BE A TOSSER!
BACK IN MY DAY…
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- The Bitter-Sweet Relevance of HAiR – The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical August 13, 2017
- My new improved NEVER BLEND IN tattoo by Bulldog Tattoo SF August 8, 2017
- Best President we Ever Had – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin August 6, 2017
- Untitled – Jay DeVita August 1, 2017
- The Second Closet – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin July 30, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG