There is a long way to go in mankind’s development, with regards to social equality, and sadly the most dangerous restrictions are the limiting labels that individuals or communities place upon themselves – there seems a resistance to emotional growth with many people whom I encounter – whether gay or straight; but I have also found my life enriched unexpectedly by chance encounters with wonderful people like yourselves who are openly actively affecting change. For that I am thankful. We all can do something positive to influence change. What will you be doing in 2014?
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
- We Can COEXIST (Believe it, or not) – David E Watters for neverblendin October 13, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG