ALWAYS back up work and don’t rely on 1 single memory stick to contain your entire life! Just jumped up quickly because Russell was asking to go out and in that split second I managed to catch my laptop on my dressing gown. It fell to the floor at just the right angle to bend and smash my memory stick. Not just that but my fresh mug of coffee managed to also topple and fall upside down into my favourite shoes! After cleaning the carpet, I have nervously inserted the bent memory stick into the laptop and to my amazement it is ok. Transferring EVERYTHING now. It’s not as if this sort of thing hasn’t happened before…when will I ever learn!?
NOTE TO SELF:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- Then You Win – DAVID E WATTERS March 20, 2018
- WALK THE WALK (Use your powers for good) March 18, 2018
- Well, I would say that, wouldn’t I? #Music #Performing #Confidence – DAVID E WATTERS March 18, 2018
- One Little Spark Can Rekindle a Whole Fire 🔥 – Scott Coblio for neverblendin March 11, 2018
- The Palace Spice is more than “nice” – DAVID E WATTERS March 11, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG