Much as I absolutely feel that I’m perfect for the DV8 job, I’m not stupid enough to rely on this one opportunity so I’ve spent today filling in other applications – why must they all be a minimum of 12 pages and mostly ask for what’s already on my CV? Surely it would make more sense to allow CV and Personal Statement submissions, rather than having to cut and paste into illogically designed application forms. Or is it just me that thinks that?
FRUSTRATED BUT DETERMINED
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- PIFF PAFF POFF To #Bullies (#SpiritDay) October 19, 2017
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG