Much as I absolutely feel that I’m perfect for the DV8 job, I’m not stupid enough to rely on this one opportunity so I’ve spent today filling in other applications – why must they all be a minimum of 12 pages and mostly ask for what’s already on my CV? Surely it would make more sense to allow CV and Personal Statement submissions, rather than having to cut and paste into illogically designed application forms. Or is it just me that thinks that?
FRUSTRATED BUT DETERMINED
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- It’s all coming for @THTorguk July 22, 2017
- Soul Trader Released July 21, 2017
- Ebay Celebrity Charity Auction for @THTorguk July 12, 2017
- In this age of austerity, the poor die for others’ prosperity – Ben Okri #Grenfell July 3, 2017
- #AusteritySucks July 3, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG