Many of my contributors are very open and authentic but I don’t always take what people say as the complete truth. My theory is that we are complex animals with so many layers of socially suppressed urges that are heightened because of that suppression – identity and sexual identity are more complex than most are willing to divulge but within those limits, there are a multitude of layers to all of us.
ON THE CUSP OF AN AUTHENTIC IDENTITY
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- The Bitter-Sweet Relevance of HAiR – The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical August 13, 2017
- My new improved NEVER BLEND IN tattoo by Bulldog Tattoo SF August 8, 2017
- Best President we Ever Had – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin August 6, 2017
- Untitled – Jay DeVita August 1, 2017
- The Second Closet – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin July 30, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG