What are your bizarre claims to fame? I have numerous, tenuous claims to fame including being interviewed by the Bucks Fizz manager, almost being killed by Sean Connery, being on the same Danish TV show as Engelbert Humperdink, I was once on an album with Sarah Brightman, I’m on the soundtrack to a Madonna movie and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I’ve performed with a womble, postman pat AND the fat controller, snogged Elvis Presley’s cousin and now I can say that I’m the current Head of Music at the school where newly crowned X Factor winner Ben Haenow studied! No, I had nothing to do with his success; we never met! Love tenuous connections and find it all amusing – what are your claims to fame?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- WALK THE WALK (Use your powers for good) March 18, 2018
- Well, I would say that, wouldn’t I? #Music #Performing #Confidence – DAVID E WATTERS March 18, 2018
- One Little Spark Can Rekindle a Whole Fire 🔥 – Scott Coblio for neverblendin March 11, 2018
- The Palace Spice is more than “nice” – DAVID E WATTERS March 11, 2018
- #SET to Complain to the Society for Education and Training March 2, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG