Poems for Peace and Harmony: Do you write poetry? Have you written anything about equality, diversity, living in harmony, embracing our uniqueness? If so, would you want to see it as part of The Give ’em Hope Campaign? Send your creative contributions to me: DavidWatters@nbiassociates.co.uk
POEMS AND PEACE PLEASE
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- The Bitter-Sweet Relevance of HAiR – The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical August 13, 2017
- My new improved NEVER BLEND IN tattoo by Bulldog Tattoo SF August 8, 2017
- Best President we Ever Had – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin August 6, 2017
- Untitled – Jay DeVita August 1, 2017
- The Second Closet – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin July 30, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG