I don’t think she should be embarrassed at all. She acted out of kindness and what she did was compassionate. Maybe the man eating the ketchup will consider waiting for his fries to arrive before getting stuck in next time.
Woman ‘mortified’ after buying #McDonald’s meal for ‘homeless man’
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- WALK THE WALK (Use your powers for good) March 18, 2018
- Well, I would say that, wouldn’t I? #Music #Performing #Confidence – DAVID E WATTERS March 18, 2018
- One Little Spark Can Rekindle a Whole Fire 🔥 – Scott Coblio for neverblendin March 11, 2018
- The Palace Spice is more than “nice” – DAVID E WATTERS March 11, 2018
- #SET to Complain to the Society for Education and Training March 2, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG