Kabir writes in his poem “The Time Before Death”: Friend, hope for the Guest while you are alive Jump into the experience while you are alive! What you call salvation belongs to the time before death. If you don’t break your ropes while you are alive, Do you think ghosts will do it after?”
Live when Alive – Don’t Give Up
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- WALK THE WALK (Use your powers for good) March 18, 2018
- Well, I would say that, wouldn’t I? #Music #Performing #Confidence – DAVID E WATTERS March 18, 2018
- One Little Spark Can Rekindle a Whole Fire 🔥 – Scott Coblio for neverblendin March 11, 2018
- The Palace Spice is more than “nice” – DAVID E WATTERS March 11, 2018
- #SET to Complain to the Society for Education and Training March 2, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG