Come and read my blog today about the “pardon” granted to men by the UK government for their “crime” and punishment for their homosexuality, not in the Dark Ages but in the post-war era. Comment and share, if you like it enough. I hope you will. “Pardon Me? Well, Pardon Me! – David E Watters for neverblendin & The Give ’em Hope Campaign”
Forgive us our “sins”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- It’s all coming for @THTorguk July 22, 2017
- Soul Trader Released July 21, 2017
- Ebay Celebrity Charity Auction for @THTorguk July 12, 2017
- In this age of austerity, the poor die for others’ prosperity – Ben Okri #Grenfell July 3, 2017
- #AusteritySucks July 3, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG