Come and read my blog today about the “pardon” granted to men by the UK government for their “crime” and punishment for their homosexuality, not in the Dark Ages but in the post-war era. Comment and share, if you like it enough. I hope you will. “Pardon Me? Well, Pardon Me! – David E Watters for neverblendin & The Give ’em Hope Campaign”
Forgive us our “sins”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
- TEAM LEADERSHIP – MAINTAINING AN EFFECTIVE TEAM: DAVID E WATTERS January 15, 2018
- Work-related Stress January 14, 2018
- #JusticeForZelim January 13, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG