I heard from a colleague today that a parent referred to me as a “Gift from God” and I have to say that means a lot. You never know the difference you are making to the lives of your students and perhaps others in their lives. I’m not saying this to boast or to say, “look how great I am!”, I’m saying it to remind myself and perhaps someone else who is reading this that your life can have meaning and that your words or actions can have a positive impact. It certainly made my day to hear this comment. I love what I do and I’m fortunate to be in a position where I can positively affect the emotional wellbeing of others.
What a Difference a Dave Makes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- The Bitter-Sweet Relevance of HAiR – The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical August 13, 2017
- My new improved NEVER BLEND IN tattoo by Bulldog Tattoo SF August 8, 2017
- Best President we Ever Had – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin August 6, 2017
- Untitled – Jay DeVita August 1, 2017
- The Second Closet – Tymm Stewart Rogers Zeleny for neverblendin July 30, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG