I heard from a colleague today that a parent referred to me as a “Gift from God” and I have to say that means a lot. You never know the difference you are making to the lives of your students and perhaps others in their lives. I’m not saying this to boast or to say, “look how great I am!”, I’m saying it to remind myself and perhaps someone else who is reading this that your life can have meaning and that your words or actions can have a positive impact. It certainly made my day to hear this comment. I love what I do and I’m fortunate to be in a position where I can positively affect the emotional wellbeing of others.
What a Difference a Dave Makes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- Remembering Itaberli Lozano – Be #outraged. Be vocal. Be a voice for the #voiceless. DAVID E WATTERS January 17, 2018
- Illegitimate Ignoramus… #Trump Spent #MLKDay GOLFING 🏌️♀️ January 17, 2018
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
- TEAM LEADERSHIP – MAINTAINING AN EFFECTIVE TEAM: DAVID E WATTERS January 15, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG