I heard from a colleague today that a parent referred to me as a “Gift from God” and I have to say that means a lot. You never know the difference you are making to the lives of your students and perhaps others in their lives. I’m not saying this to boast or to say, “look how great I am!”, I’m saying it to remind myself and perhaps someone else who is reading this that your life can have meaning and that your words or actions can have a positive impact. It certainly made my day to hear this comment. I love what I do and I’m fortunate to be in a position where I can positively affect the emotional wellbeing of others.
What a Difference a Dave Makes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- PIFF PAFF POFF To #Bullies (#SpiritDay) October 19, 2017
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG