I heard from a colleague today that a parent referred to me as a “Gift from God” and I have to say that means a lot. You never know the difference you are making to the lives of your students and perhaps others in their lives. I’m not saying this to boast or to say, “look how great I am!”, I’m saying it to remind myself and perhaps someone else who is reading this that your life can have meaning and that your words or actions can have a positive impact. It certainly made my day to hear this comment. I love what I do and I’m fortunate to be in a position where I can positively affect the emotional wellbeing of others.
What a Difference a Dave Makes
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #EiDA Surprise June 23, 2017
- Unique YOU – David E Watters June 23, 2017
- Reveal the Sculpture within the Stone – David E Watters June 22, 2017
- Darren Osborne, Finsbury Park Attacker June 20, 2017
- You Can’t #Hamble the Truth – Play School’s Secret Shame by David E Watters June 19, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG