We never really know or fully understand the struggles of others, even those closest to us, so we should always be compassionate and kind to those who are struggling to cope with personal challenges. It is also important to remember to be compassionate and kind to yourself. It is impossible to be there for everyone else when you are not at your best mentally so look after yourself first. Do what nourishes your soul and find a way through your current situation to a place of peace. You will get there. Even if it seems unlikely, this pain shall pass.
Nourish Your Soul – David E Watters
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- Teaching Should be a Work of Heart – David E Watters October 16, 2017
- When I come home to you, #SanFrancisco, Your golden sun will shine for me – David E Watters for neverblendin October 15, 2017
- THE FEAR IS MORE REAL THAN EVER, IN OUR RECENT HISTORY October 15, 2017
- Is it Ok to be Me? – Ken Knox for neverblendin October 14, 2017
- We Can COEXIST (Believe it, or not) – David E Watters for neverblendin October 13, 2017
SEARCH THIS BLOG