We never really know or fully understand the struggles of others, even those closest to us, so we should always be compassionate and kind to those who are struggling to cope with personal challenges. It is also important to remember to be compassionate and kind to yourself. It is impossible to be there for everyone else when you are not at your best mentally so look after yourself first. Do what nourishes your soul and find a way through your current situation to a place of peace. You will get there. Even if it seems unlikely, this pain shall pass.
Nourish Your Soul – David E Watters
You must be logged in to post a comment.
NEVER BLEND IN
A PRO-EQUALITY BLOG, written by Diversity Specialist, writer and motivational speaker David E Watters (NBI ASSOCIATES).
Articles on Equality & Diversity, Personal & Professional Development, Education & Management; his book, NEVER BLEND IN (http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Never-Blend-In.html), and the Give 'em Hope Campaign http://www.nbiassociates.co.uk/Give--em-Hope-Campaign.html)
- #PERRIS PARENTS: PROFILE PROVIDES INTERESTING INSIGHT -DAVID E WATTERS January 16, 2018
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AT WORK January 15, 2018
- TEAM LEADERSHIP – MAINTAINING AN EFFECTIVE TEAM: DAVID E WATTERS January 15, 2018
- Work-related Stress January 14, 2018
- #JusticeForZelim January 13, 2018
SEARCH THIS BLOG